Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Angel

1. Angel

Denied JEROMIOO STAFF

-1 Confusing Staff Application +Very Childish Saying Your'e 2.
  2. Angel

Accepted Player Report Against Prospect.

I have a pretty clear memory and i would never say that, But if u provide evidence to the staff team / make a player report with a clip we can take it from there. But then again that wouldn't happen because i never said anything like that and i would never. :ROFLMAO::sick:
  3. Angel

Denied ♡ Angel's Application ♡

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? → Angel. 1.2 How old are you? → 16. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? → Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? → I have been playing Riverside for almost 3 weeks. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? → Yes. 1.6 What is...
  4. Angel

I Updated The Clip Should Work Now.
  5. Angel

Accepted Player Report Against Splezvr.

Member : Splezvr Member's SteamID :STEAM_0:1:193742084 Date Of Incident : 2023/02/16 Information About The Incident. Please Include As Much Detail As Possible :Doxxing / Leaking Personal Information. Evidence On The Incident : This same guy threatned to dox me aswell.
  6. Angel

Member : Prospect Member's SteamID : STEAM_0:0:583676442 Date Of Incident : 2023/02/16 Information About The Incident. Please Include As Much Detail As Possible : So Prospect has been harassing me calling me name like "Sket/Slut/Bitch" following me around asking for my Personal Information /...
Top Bottom