Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Player Report Against Prospect.

Member : Prospect
Member's SteamID : STEAM_0:0:583676442
Date Of Incident : 2023/02/16
Information About The Incident. Please Include As Much Detail As Possible : So Prospect has been harassing me calling me name like "Sket/Slut/Bitch" following me around asking for my Personal Information / Social Media , As u can see on the clip he also did RDM me without any valid reason to , He has just been minging around and not taking anything serious annoying me and my friends, Jumping into my car / Sitting on my car following me everywhere I go.
Evidence On The Incident :

Last edited:

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
Accepted.

He will be warned and told that if he does it again it'll be a cooldown ban.

fairs you forgot to show the part where you asked me for 5 million in exchange for you snapchat to which i refused and you forgot the part when you said if i give you all my money you would show me something inappropriate

fairs you forgot to show the part where you asked me for 5 million in exchange for you snapchat to which i refused and you forgot the part when you said if i give you all my money you would show me something inappropriate
I have a pretty clear memory and i would never say that, But if u provide evidence to the staff team / make a player report with a clip we can take it from there. But then again that wouldn't happen because i never said anything like that and i would never. :ROFLMAO::sick:

Top Bottom