Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Burketon

1. Burketon

Accepted Wright's Staff Application

+1 Absolutely class bloke to be around. And his Mrs plays here so if she stays more young lads will follow her around and get us more players
  2. Burketon

Denied warning appeal

Hi Alex, I gave you plenty of time during the Sit to tell me about this. You instead chose to say nothing other than your mic was not working. I then took the time to type everything out incase your headset didnt work. You instead chose to stand in silence and just look around. Why wouldnt you...
  3. Burketon

Accepted Judge Judges Staff application

-1 Activity is poor / Spotty. User, from what I see, Struggles to interact with others on the server. I believe he would struggle as a staff member
  4. Burketon

Denied Jack Blackie Chan Staff Application

-1 Unfortunately there is very little detail in the application and your young age is concerning to me. I believe your ingame standards have improved, But may not be at the point required yet.
  5. Burketon

Denied Ban apology

Hi Miksujr, I trust you are well. You were banned for calling someone the N word over what originally would have been a warning. You then came on to the discord and forums to argue about your ban and state you never said that. You have previous history surrounding racism and discrimination...
  6. Burketon

Denied LTARP Unban appeal

Please follow the correct template for your ban appeal:- Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  7. Burketon

Denied Ban Appeal

Dear Jewie, You were unfortunately banned under Suspicion of hacking. Which is a legitimate ban under the current staff guidelines set out by senior staff. Myself, and another staff member I was training at the time were watching you as we already had our suspicions due to the way you were...
  8. Burketon

HI ALL! WE WILL BE HOSTING A MAJOR HUNGER GAMES EVENT TOMORROW AT 5PM BST! 200K UP FOR GRABS FOR...

HI ALL! WE WILL BE HOSTING A MAJOR HUNGER GAMES EVENT TOMORROW AT 5PM BST! 200K UP FOR GRABS FOR THE WINNER. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE
  9. Burketon

Accepted Meadys 2nd staff application

This time, I am happy to +1 your application You have made a real effort to improve your roleplay, and reputation on the server. And for that I applaud you. I look forward to seeing you on the staff team. All the best, Burketon
  10. Burketon

Rule change suggestion

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2aDHoK0FWufeSE/d1337fVIf3xf?invite=cr-MSxTOTIsNzIyNDQ2OTUs This is why we need rules against this. I have no problem with the sniper on top of BP. I have a problem with the person that kills me, after being no where near the situation and immediately puts...
  11. Burketon

Rule change suggestion

Suggestion: To add the following rules: To counter or assist, You must have your weapon out and keep it out until the situation is over. - This is due to the people that counter and sit in the background with a sniper killing one person then put the gun away and pretend to be innocent and pull...
  12. Burketon

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Unfortunately a member of the community reported you for it. Unsure if you remember or not. I look forward to seeing the progress of your ban appeal. Kindly Burketon
  13. Burketon

Include distance for nearest NHS member when dead

Suggestion: When you die, It would benefit if it one told you how many NHS were online and two how far the nearest was away. How would this benefit the community: It would allow people to hold off respawning as they know NHS are reviving / in the area waiting for code 4 to be called
  14. Burketon

Denied I dont have a clue why im banned

Fake news is mad
  15. Burketon

Denied Jaf's Staff Application. (3rd attempt.)

-1 Application is below standard and your age is a major concern also due to the lower level of maturity you offer. Best of luck
Top Bottom