Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied LTARP Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: Unban Appeal

Dear Great staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my ban from Riverside . I understand and deeply regret the actions that led to my ban, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption or inconvenience caused.

Since being banned, I have taken time to reflect on my behavior and the community guidelines. I realize now the importance of upholding respectful and constructive discourse within the community. I am committed to adhering to these guidelines and contributing positively to the community moving forward.

I have not been playing RP recently I do appoligise for this behaviour I will read the rules and comit to it.

I am truly passionate about Riversides value the connections I have made here. I miss being part of the discussions and contributing to the community in a meaningful way. I respectfully request another chance to demonstrate my commitment to the community guidelines and to regain access to Riverside.

I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will strive to be a positive and respectful member of the community if given the opportunity to return. I appreciate your time and consideration of my appeal.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

DrugAddicted :)

OP2TRAPPY

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
I believe that you should stay banned for numerous reasons. Firstly you did not follow the format 1 bit and decided to use Chat GBT instead. Secondly you said in your appeal “Since been banned I have taken time to reflect on my behaviour and community guidelines” when this appeal was made you were only banned for 20 minutes. Thirdly, you said to me in the first sit that I took against you “I got my Custom Job for free because I know gatesway and your rank will be taken away if you warn me”. For these multiple reasons I Think that you should stay banned however it isn’t upto me

Name: DrugAddicted
SteamID:
Date of ban issue: 03/05/2024
Ban reason: LTARP

Respond to: OP2TRAPPY

First of all I'm not used to typing a conversation on a forum with long texts that are not my native language, I didn't know it would be a problem if I use chat GBT. Second: someone else got banned instead of me, if i never said anything about this fault my ban would have never been going threw beacouse i was the one that told you guys you banned the wrong man. As you can see all of us make some mistakes. Third: You say that I shouldn't be unbanned for multiple reasons, but those multiple reasons should have absolutely nothing to do with this. I don't understand why you make it seem like this affected my ban. But I will admit that I made a mistake and I also apologise for that. and I neatly set up the forums here without trolling or nonsense like it is done threw Discord, which is of course all trolling you also send a message threw Discord and delete it immediately. Too bad I didn't take a screenshot.

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Please follow the correct template for your ban appeal:-

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Name: Drugaddicted
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142275204
Date of ban issue: 03/05/2024
Member of staff: OP2TRAPPY
Ban reason (screenshot):

1714808662588.png

Why should we unban you?:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal my ban from Riverside . I understand and deeply regret the actions that led to my ban, and I sincerely apologize for any disruption or inconvenience caused.

Since being banned, I have taken time to reflect on my behavior and the community guidelines. I realize now the importance of upholding respectful and constructive discourse within the community. I am committed to adhering to these guidelines and contributing positively to the community moving forward.

I have not been playing RP recently so I do apoligise for this behaviour I will read the rules and comit to it.

I am truly passionate about Riversides value the connections I have made here. I miss being part of the discussions and contributing to the community in a meaningful way. I respectfully request another chance to demonstrate my commitment to the community guidelines and to regain access to Riverside.

I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will strive to be a positive and respectful member of the community if given the opportunity to return. I appreciate your time and consideration of my appeal.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

DrugAddicted :)

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied

You broke the rules and now you have to face the consequences. Next time rather than breaking the rules then writing a big message about how you have changed or re-evaluated you choices, think about what consequences may follow before doing the act. And if you want to strive and create a positive atmosphere on the server, why break the rules in the first place? You will face your punishment and wait until your ban has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom