Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by ChrisP026

1. ChrisP026

Denied Jon's staff application

+1 -Active on the server -Very good server knowledge, improved attitude. -I believe that despite his past actions on the server, Jons behaviour has improved and he deserves a chance as staff.
  2. ChrisP026

Denied Banned for advertising on my base

Denied You can not appeal bans that are shorter than 24 hours.
  3. ChrisP026

Accepted Banned for Ltap

Accepted Although it was unclear to see in the video that Jer has provided if Helios was looking at the ground or not, The reasoning that he has given in regards to being unable to play his game normally due to glitches checks out with previous messages sent in OOC two minutes earlier. I do not...
  4. ChrisP026

Denied Ban appeal

Denied We do not accept any form of discrimination on this server. Regardless of your intention of the words that you used, it is never and will never be accepted within our community to use racial/discriminatory language. Please wait out the last two weeks of your ban and refrain from repeating...
  5. ChrisP026

Denied Proposed NHS Changes - 4"Mortar

+1 -Over time, the NHS department can become boring and monotonous, The changes that have been proposed in this post will benefit not only the department but the community as a whole. Bringing a change to one of the most useful departments will not only increase the activity of the service but...
  6. ChrisP026

Accepted Big Soritus Staff App

+1 Highly active Great guy and very easy to get on with Good server knowledge
  7. ChrisP026

Accepted JAK3Ys second staff app :)

+1 Active on the server Friendly and would be a good member of staff
  8. ChrisP026

Accepted Jimothys staff app v6

+1 Very active Good server knowledge
  9. ChrisP026

Accepted BigJT Staff Application

+1 Very active on the server Would be a good fit for staff
  10. ChrisP026

Accepted Max's LTARP Ban Appeal

Okay - The logs said that you disconnected whilst in cuffs, This suggested to me that you had left to avoid your arrest.
  11. ChrisP026

Accepted Max's LTARP Ban Appeal

You left whilst in cuffs and did not join back.
  12. ChrisP026

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

+1 Active Good server knowledge Would be a good staff member
  13. ChrisP026

Denied CID for PD

+1 I believe this would be a good for enhancing roleplay on the server. I don't think that it should be made its own department but should be made a sub department of PD. The only issue I can find with it is people being willing to carry out roleplay on the victim side of things, otherwise it is...
  14. ChrisP026

Accepted Akhund Staff Application

+1 -Mature -Active on the server -Deserves a shot at staff
  15. ChrisP026

Accepted Hybrid's Staff Application

+1 Active on the server Friendly and helpful towards other players
Top Bottom