Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Blacklisted Props Server Crash Bug

Jaf

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
What is the bug: I was making a mechanic base, and tried to find some cars that aren't blacklisted, so I clicked on a bunch of them until one spawned,
Little did I know, when I was clicking them, the whole server was talking about lag, and I was too. I thought this may have been a coincedence, so I stopped,
Waited a little and tried again, what do you know it happened as soon as I started doing it. I got on earlier today, finishing the mechanic base and the glitch
still worked, I don't want this to be abused, as it can harm the server, ALSO: I don't think its trackable, because It says "[gProtect] This model has been restricted!"
and I don't think gProtect logs blacklisted attempted prop spawns. (You might have to have a lot of props spawned in the first place)
How can you reproduce the bug: Spam a bunch of blacklisted props / cars, the server will lag like crazy.
Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):

Top Bottom