Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Christoph_

1. Christoph_

FailRP Warning - Paul K

Name: Chris Mamigo / Chris Peacock SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:502038514 Date of warning issue: 05/09/21 Member of staff: Paul K Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: This was not FailRP. I was warned for destroying an SCO19 vehicle, I asked on the radio and the person who...
  2. Christoph_

Denied Lamby + DBKiller

Okay, just to clarify. Are you saying that we can ignore pd cooldown if they don't kill anyone and don't lockpick the armory?
  3. Christoph_

Denied Lamby + DBKiller

Evening, It was 3 minutes before so it would have still been in the chat. When PD raiding you should check to make sure it wasn't just raided. I even said it was breaking cooldown as I died one of you guys said "so what". In this case a player would be warned, I think staff should get the same.
  4. Christoph_

Denied Lamby + DBKiller

Member(s) of staff: Lamby + DBKiller Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin + Junior Admin Date of Incident: 03/09/21 9:01:07 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Failure to comply with PD cooldown rule. Evidence on the incident: The first PD Raid was by R0bert...
  5. Christoph_

Denied Parks Staff Report - FailRP

Member(s) of staff: Parks Member(s) of staff's rank: Staff Supervisor / Head Admin Date of Incident: 24/06/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was arresting another person in PD Garage, I was taking him to the elevator. Parks adverted counter...
Top Bottom