Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lamby + DBKiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Lamby + DBKiller
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin + Junior Admin
Date of Incident: 03/09/21 9:01:07
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Failure to comply with PD cooldown rule.
Evidence on the incident:

The first PD Raid was by R0bert he was killed in armory. 3 minutes after the first advert, Lamby adverted PD Raid and DBKiller adverted assist.
CST Paul has already been dealt with however, I was told to make this to report the other 2.

The first advert was at 8:58:46pm.
The second advert was at 9:01:07pm

1630700090761.png1630700202049.png

Evening Christoph,

Are you sure that was just before we raided as we drove in to the PD garage and I said "Is PD on cooldown" and DB checked !viewcooldowns and saw that it said 00:01, therefore obviously not being on cooldown, therefore we proceeded to raid. It could have been that the armoury wasn't lockpicked which is unfortunate for both parties, if this was the case then my apologies we didn't intend on breaking the cooldowns as we didn't see any adverts recently. One other thing was I didn't see any kills in the top right so im just wondering if this was before or not.

Evening,

It was 3 minutes before so it would have still been in the chat. When PD raiding you should check to make sure it wasn't just raided. I even said it was breaking cooldown as I died one of you guys said "so what". In this case a player would be warned, I think staff should get the same.

At the end of the day we did check before by using !viewcooldowns and the guy that raided before us as you claim must have not even killed anyone and not got far if he didn't get to lockpick into the armoury. I didn't see any advert in chat before raiding probably because I was driving to PD to raid it beforehand.

Last edited:
Okay, just to clarify.
Are you saying that we can ignore pd cooldown if they don't kill anyone and don't lockpick the armory?

That isn't what I am saying at all, I am saying I do not believe it was on cooldown because I saw no adverts at all and I didn't see him kill anyone, I may have missed it which would be my bad. Could you show the time of the adverts or not as from the two images they are just two different adverts which don't really show much.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The command said the cooldown had ended, this will be looked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom