Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by dawhell

1. D

Denied Pc Check?

also i cant do it in the main discord as its broken for me and wont let me join if i verify my phone number.
  2. D

Denied Pc Check?

Pc check for suspicion of cheating?
  3. D

Accepted unban

Name: tandunavailable Discord-ID: 1207730264449617942 Ban reason: i got banned on the server but got unbanned. Ban date: no idea, i do know it was 3-5 months ago. Why should we unban you?: because i got unbanned but i still cant join the discord.
  4. D

Accepted ban appeal

Name: dawhell SteamID: 76561199007223190 Date of ban issue: 16 october 2023 Member of staff: John + Autobans Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: So, Literally i got unbanned and as soon as I joined the game I got perm banned AGAIN for bunny hopping. No literal evidence or...
  5. D

Denied I just got unbanned for cheating / exploiting and banned again in less than an hour FOR BUNNY HOPPING.

Also as john was banning me I asked him and he said. You are going to get banned for bhop scripting.. A minute later im banned for (Cheating and scripting). In no way whatsoever was it specified that I was going to get a cheating ban. He only said im getting a ban for bhop scripting because im...
  6. D

Denied I just got unbanned for cheating / exploiting and banned again in less than an hour FOR BUNNY HOPPING.

I was spamming spacebar, A and D buttons whilst going up the mountain bit to rs mansion which is good way to get speed uphill. but then i got frozen and banned.
  7. D

nope. I was bunny hopping to rs mansion then i got frozen and banned i asked him why and he said i was bunny hopping irregularly.
  8. D

never admitted to cheating. That clip was made by my friend cuz he was a bit pissed and the cheat which was "talked about" there is a cs2 cheat. I wasnt bhopping straight. There is something as spamming a and d to pick up speed. I can show you in a kz server or something like that
  9. D

name : walter2 / dawhell steamID: STEAM_0:0:523478731 date of ban issue: 16/10/2023 member of staff; autobans and john fries ban reason : cheating / exploiting Bro i just got unbanned for cheating now i'm banned again for "bhopping irregularly."
  10. D

Accepted Why was I banned? I wasnt even online tf?

I got some more evidence but management or whoever takes the case DM me on discord. Id like this evidence to stay private. For my safety and others safety (privacy reasons)
  11. D

The evidence he had about me saying nword was a Minecraft screenshot. Of an account which wasn't even mine lmao.
  12. D

Just @ me my user is dawhell then DM me.
  13. D

So uhh. Whoever deals with this case DM me on discord. I have some stuff which I don't really want to show everyone which helps my case by a lot.
  14. D

Name: walter2 (dawhell) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523478731 Date of ban issue: 08/10/23 Member of staff: Fulcrum Ban reason (screenshot): Cheating (admitted) Screenshot will be below. Why should we unban you?: I haven't cheated. Also how the fuck can I admit to cheating when I am not even online. I...
  15. D

Denied My new and improved - Staff application. (I added a ton of new stuff and hope it exceeds expectations, hopefully)

Hi Jerloc, I see why you think this. But I assure you that I will be at my best at all times. And I know that you cant just change your decision in a snap but still, I do hope you think of me better next time! Have a good day! (My name is dawhell btw)
Top Bottom