Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied I just got unbanned for cheating / exploiting and banned again in less than an hour FOR BUNNY HOPPING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
name : walter2 / dawhell
steamID: STEAM_0:0:523478731
date of ban issue: 16/10/2023
member of staff; autobans and john fries
ban reason : cheating / exploiting

Bro i just got unbanned for cheating now i'm banned again for "bhopping irregularly."

AutoBans

Community Manager
Developer
Discord Manager
Superadmin
Community Management
No need to lie about it, clearly saw you bhopping around.

john fries

As autobans said, You were bhopping straight while picking up speed, which is not possible. Along with you also admitting to cheating recently, I have a pretty big suspicion that you were cheating.

As autobans said, You were bhopping straight while picking up speed, which is not possible. Along with you also admitting to cheating recently, I have a pretty big suspicion that you were cheating.
never admitted to cheating. That clip was made by my friend cuz he was a bit pissed and the cheat which was "talked about" there is a cs2 cheat. I wasnt bhopping straight. There is something as spamming a and d to pick up speed. I can show you in a kz server or something like that

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Do you have a clip which shows you not bhopping right before the ban?

nope. I was bunny hopping to rs mansion then i got frozen and banned i asked him why and he said i was bunny hopping irregularly.

I was spamming spacebar, A and D buttons whilst going up the mountain bit to rs mansion which is good way to get speed uphill. but then i got frozen and banned.

Also as john was banning me I asked him and he said. You are going to get banned for bhop scripting.. A minute later im banned for (Cheating and scripting). In no way whatsoever was it specified that I was going to get a cheating ban. He only said im getting a ban for bhop scripting because im gaining speed uphill (possible thing).

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The reason why I am denying this is because I am pretty sure you cant bhop up a hill without using scripts and using scripts to bhop is cheating.

You may appeal again in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom