Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Downy

1. Downy

Denied Leaking of !blogs

During the tryout I quite literally PMd another paramedic asking for the answer, therefore you guys already had evidence that I was cheating without going into the Logs - it was up to the medic whether or not to report it. You're perfectly allowed to see if I was cheating, but you can't use OOC...
  2. Downy

Denied Leaking of !blogs

Evening, I'd like to preface this report by admitting to the fact that I did not want to do this. Reaper is a nice guy and clearly respects the rules to the best of his ability, but seeing as this could have affected the conclusion of my NHS tryout (without me interfering), I see a need to...
  3. Downy

Denied my Staff aplication Yaay

-1 Application seems rushed, spend more time on it so we can gain a better understanding on who you are and how you can deal with situations. Please try and correct any spelling mistakes
  4. Downy

Accepted Gifyy's Staff Application!

Neutral. Gifyy you clearly show potential to be a staff member and you have developed good leadership qualities. However, due to your recent warning, I'm going to have to go with a neutral. I have no doubt that with you being as active as you are, and already being an asset to the community...
  5. Downy

Accepted Downy's Staff Application

Hello mate, first of all I would like to thank you for your message of support and, if you wouldn’t mind, I would like to address your second paragraph. yes, true. I do not have as much playtime as many of the other applicants you get on this server. However, during the short time I’ve been...
  6. Downy

Accepted Downy's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants Background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Downy 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:110298972 1.7 What is your...
Top Bottom