Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Fersurion

1. Fersurion

Closed fersurion

Right, first thing's first: I did not say anything pedophilic, and such an accusation is completely uncalled for. There was an argument between Kieran and myself, and I pointed out he was old enough to join the army at 16 and had to decide if he wanted to be treated like a man or a boy...
  2. Fersurion

Accepted Fersurion Staff Report

This is very strange that you would make a staff report with these outlandish accusations, which essentially came from you being toxic and then getting heated over me returning my car at BMW. Your clips don't show any blackmailing at all, simply me trying to calm you down and quell your...
  3. Fersurion

Accepted Bobby Jenkins Staff Application

+1 I have only ever had positive interactions in-game with Bobby, and I can confirm he is very professional in PD. I think he should definitely be given a chance to show what he can contribute as a staff member.
  4. Fersurion

Denied Appeal

As I said in game, someone saying "do you want to fight?" is not a reason for killing them. Imho, being threatened with fists is not a valid RP reason for killing someone. Sorry if you disagree, but I think the warn should stay.
  5. Fersurion

Accepted Vakash staff Application

+1 decent guy no bad interactions don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance
  6. Fersurion

Accepted LHarris Staff Application

+1 Reasonable guy, seen him active a lot and don't see why he shouldn't be given a chance.
  7. Fersurion

Accepted Fersurion's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Fersurion 1.2 How old are you? 31 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? ~1 month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:35414696 1.7 What is your...
  8. Fersurion

Accepted Ohm - Staff Complaint

I have DM'd you
  9. Fersurion

Not sure why you're replying to your own staff complaint tbh. I'm not referring to him mentioning my age, as I don't care who knows that.
  10. Fersurion

Member(s) of staff: Ohm Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator Date of Incident: 14/11/2023 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: When confronted as a police officer outside of DVSA, completely flipped and started making personal attacks against me...
  11. Fersurion

Closed NHS BMW X5 Cannot Be Registered At DVSA

What is the bug: NHS BMW X5 can't be registered at DVSA How can you reproduce the bug: Take NHS BMW X5 to DVSA Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  12. Fersurion

Closed RTPC Car bug

Same with the Volvo V60.
  13. Fersurion

Closed NCA's BMW X5M Can NOT Be Registered At DVLA

What is the bug: The NCA's BMW X5m can not be registered at the DVLA/DVSA. How can you reproduce the bug: Take out the NCA's BMW X5M and attempt to register it at the DVLA. Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): Available On Request
  14. Fersurion

Denied Cadillac Fleetwood 1985 for Royal Syndicate Higher-Ups

Any further response on this?
  15. Fersurion

Closed Rule Clarification (Raiding by PD)

In the case I'm referring to, they used breach charges to gain access and didn't have any warrant.
Top Bottom