Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Rule Clarification (Raiding by PD)

So, I have been told be two staff members that police do not need to advert raid, and do not need a warrant if they see someone with a gun. I cannot see this anywhere in the rules, and I am wondering why this is the case?

The rules on adverting raids are very clear, and an exception for police is not mentioned whatsoever. And again, seeing someone with a gun does not mean they are unlicensed, and definitely should require a warrant if I'm understanding !motd correctly.

Can this be clarified please? On this post and in the rules themselves?

Thanks in advance,
Fersurion.

Azz

Not sure why this has to be clarified. All adverts are for criminals.

1698764969357.png

I have updated rule E5.

In the case I'm referring to, they used breach charges to gain access and didn't have any warrant.
it's technically a psd issue they'd still have to issue a warrant if they didnt and you have a clip go to the pd lobby and youll see an npc standing there where you can make a report on the officers (you will be asked to show evidence of this and it may take a week or two as pd are busy with psd cases rn) just thought id clear that up

Top Bottom