Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Fin2202

1. Fin2202

Accepted Very immature Admin

Member(s) of staff: DB Killer Member(s) of staff's rank: mentor and Admin Date of Incident:19/09/21 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: calling members of the community “dumb retards” isn’t very professional, he has already lost his staff rank in the LM...
  2. Fin2202

Accepted eric nelson LM discord ban appeal

You and a few other people was banned at the same time for joinig the discord and just minging, posting inapropriate gifs and all around being dicks
  3. Fin2202

Denied REMOVE COMBAT HEALING BY NHS

There’s no way to avoid that gap, you can probably see most of the doorway from your side and then once inside we’re stuck by the doors until someone closes it, doesn’t exactly seem fair. CJs are pretty OP so I think it just evens it out.
  4. Fin2202

But you shooting through a gap that small isn’t op? You killed almost all of sco in the factory yesterday so I’m not sure what the problem is. And T and LM both get medics so it’s not exactly unfair just join one of them two departments
  5. Fin2202

-1, We need it when youre building stuff like this
  6. Fin2202

Accepted Third person

7. Fin2202

Accepted Third person

Not got a problem with thirdperson, just with the no collision part
  8. Fin2202

Accepted Third person

Just a little op that I can see somone inside the armoury like that
  9. Fin2202

Accepted Third person

Thats why I mentioned about just turnin goff the option to diable camera collisions as its a bit OP
  10. Fin2202

Accepted Third person

Suggestion: remove third person or at least take the option away to no collide your third person camera so you can see through walls. How will this benefit the community: Bit OP to be able to see through an entire base and know where everyone and everything is. Yeah people could make binds to...
  11. Fin2202

Accepted My Unabn Request

If your reason for mass pining everyone late at night wasnt to annoy people what was it for?
  12. Fin2202

Accepted Multiple Suggestions

+1. Think A, C and D would be really good. C could be good so people could go and buy drugs before doing a bank raid etc. D would be really good also, there’s a night club in the map so they could use that to play the music in and add RP to the server which its lacking currently.
  13. Fin2202

Accepted sauce appeal

You are an ex staff member you should know that isnt allowed. I kicked you for it which is implying what youre doing isnt allowed
  14. Fin2202

Accepted sauce appeal

You was kicked for prop pushing and then joined back and carried on doint it, Not sure what sort of RP that is
  15. Fin2202

Accepted [Staff Application] Jordz's Application

The limited interactions I’ve had with you have all been positive +1
Top Bottom