Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Jack Blackie Chan Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Jack Blackie Chan
1.2: How old are you? 14
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 2-3 months
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:460034616
1.7: What is your Discord? Prakrakurd.
1.8: References (if any)? No refrences

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Randomly Killing someone for no reason. An example is being unhappy with someone so you kill them or Killing someone for the fun of it

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Using out of character information and using it for your advantage. An example is seeing someone is asking for weed so you arrest them, or someone says they commited murder and you arrest them knowing that out of character

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: When you do not value your character's life. For example pulling out a gun in an outnumbered situation or running away from gunpoint by police.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: When you try to create conflict with police for no reason. An example drifting around police or failing to stop with no reason to get into a chase.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Being hateful towards a group of individuals because of their characteristics. for example Racism or Ableism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check logs for an advert and if i saw the NHS vechicle or Tom said it was an NHS vechicle. I would warn Dave for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Check hit logs and resolve if WIlliam had hits on multiple people. If he didn't, thats a 3 week ban for MRDM.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Asked if James has adverted 3 warns and check logs and if that did not take place. he would get banned for 3 weeks for MRDM.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would take him in a sit and explain that it is prohibited and warn him for failrp

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have been playing for a while and despite my previous behaviour on this server. I would love to resolve anything commited against the rules to show people can change.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Call higher ups if available and ask for advice.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes I have been a staff on a small darkrp server and i've handled with couple people.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Patience, commitment and good understanding of people/good listening

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I don't click links. My activness might be affected by school and I don't like when two people speak to me at once (future example = sits)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I don't always feel like theres enough staff on and i am pretty active(Because of this server my hours went from 800 to 1150)

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Just gained knowledge from playing on the server.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Depends if its personal.

note( I can't change my text to blue for the last 5 questions)

Last edited:
Neutral / -1
I don't think you're ready to become staff just yet,
Get to involve yourself in other departments (RS, Terrorist, NHS) and I'll bump your score up on any other future applications.
I know you personally, you're not that bad. Although you can be a bit immature sometimes.
Application is a bit short, but I like the simple answers.
You have a few recent warns from a month ago.

This is why I am neutral although leaning to a -1.

Neutral / -1
I don't think you're ready to become staff just yet,
Get to involve yourself in other departments (RS, Terrorist, NHS) and I'll bump your score up on any other future applications.
I know you personally, you're not that bad. Although you can be a bit immature sometimes.
Application is a bit short, but I like the simple answers.
You have a few recent warns from a month ago.

This is why I am neutral although leaning to a -1.
What he said
Don’t think you’d be bad
But I don’t think you’d be that good either
I like you but looking at you from a staff angle doesn't show the best

meady

Staff Member

Neutral / -1

you are a good roleplayer and i havent had any negative situations w you. but you can be a minge and a bit immature sometimes in which i dont think your ready just yet.

edit: application could be a bit more detailed too.

Last edited:

Corduroy

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Neutral | +1

-Bit young
-The application could be way more elaborated

+Good guy
+Active
+Has got the spirit

Best regards,
Corduroy

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Neutral

haven’t had too many interactions with you, and your application just looks very average. But I have seen you on the server and abiding the rules. I recommend you spend more time adding as much detail as possible onto your application before applying.

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Unfortunately there is very little detail in the application and your young age is concerning to me.

I believe your ingame standards have improved, But may not be at the point required yet.

Cheese

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
I'm just gonna make this quick. Bad application with little detail. Way too young. Not very many interactions in the game.

Simple as.

Jaf

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
You were told to provide 2 examples for Section B for all questions, and only one was provided for each question.
Answers are also not very detailed. On the flip side, I have seen you being active, but your reputation and application
needs to be of a higher standard to be accepted in my opinion.

Thanks.

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member

I haven't seen you around much, which isn't quite enough for me to vote for you just yet. That's why I've made this choice, sorry!

The application could use more detail as well.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny

I haven't seen you around much, which isn't quite enough for me to vote for you just yet. That's why I've made this choice, sorry!

The application could use more detail as well.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Benny
No worries and I appreciate the feedback.

jakey

Staff Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

Spend some more time on the server and build a good reputation before applying again. In any future applications please provide more details in your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom