Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Framey

1. Framey

Denied Banned for advertising

Name: Framey SteamID64: Date of ban issue:24/02/22 Member of staff: Cian Ban reason (screenshot): Bellow Why should we unban you? Was having a joke. Didn't realise the consequences would be so harsh or i wouldn't have done it.
  2. Framey

Denied Not sure why i got banned

cheers
  3. Framey

Denied Not sure why i got banned

Name: Framey SteamID64:76561198355476724 Date of ban issue: 08/11/21 Member of staff: Parks Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I'm unsure why I got banned. Came on today and it says I've been banned for 5 weeks.
  4. Framey

Accepted Banned for NITRP

alright cheers
  5. Framey

Drove about in the limo. The police where actually having fun chasing us as it gave them something to do.
  6. Framey

Name: Framey/Mr Winky SteamID64:76561198355476724 Date of ban issue: 28/10/21 Member of staff: Paul K Ban reason (screenshot):76561198355476724 Why should we unban you?: I was Banned for NITRP but i was RP a corrupt police officer. If the higher up for NCA wants to demote me then that's cool...
Top Bottom