Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by FrostyXL

1. FrostyXL

Accepted Frosty ban appeal

Name: Frosty Discord-ID: ytosrf Ban reason: No Idea Ban date: No Idea Why should we unban you?: I'm an OG Riverside player and would like to make a return i have no idea why i was banned (cant remember nor when)
  2. FrostyXL

Denied Frosty's Ban Appeal again!

Name:Frosty SteamID64: 76561198154162578 Date of ban issue: 27/01/22 Member of staff: Leeroy Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I'm not cheating, the clip doesn't show much and I don't understand how I'm cheating I'm willing to show a lot on my pc and whatever to try get...
  3. FrostyXL

Denied Squidward Bias

I didn't purposely mass rdm, i adverted bombing but according to squidward there was a cooldown that still doesn't change the point he ignored me and didn't warn the other person for abusing there permissions to whitelist people to that rank
  4. FrostyXL

Denied Squidward Bias

he whitelisted me for no reason? And then told me to go bomb them? Like what is your logic, you legit ignored me and didn't respond to me when I was trying to explain too
  5. FrostyXL

Denied Squidward Bias

But not the guy that whitelisted me? you also ignored me multiple times
  6. FrostyXL

Denied Squidward Bias

Member(s) of staff: Squidward Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin Date of incident: 23/01/2022 Information about the incident: I was randomly whitelisted to Jihad and was told by a T commander to switch job and go bomb people, So I switched job and bombed people, After that Squidward tped to me put...
  7. FrostyXL

Denied Frosty Unban

Name: Frosty SteamID64:76561198154162578 Date of ban issue: idk but it was a while ago Member of staff: CHIEFSUPT Fin 2071 but I think it was a person named Harry that requested the ban Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Cause the server was amazing, I had so much fun on it and...
Top Bottom