Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ADMINS CAN CHANGE MY NAME PLEASE THERE IS A SECURITY PROBLEM PLS CHANGE MY NICKNAME ON FORUM

ADMINS CAN CHANGE MY NAME PLEASE THERE IS A SECURITY PROBLEM PLS CHANGE MY NICKNAME ON FORUM
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Accepted Staff Application

-1 who tf is this?
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Oloemole wanna one more chance for staff.

Okay, First off all I was thinking "I should resign" for some reasons. And I thought Harry and Jon don't act me like good person. After that I sweared both of them then leave. Second you don't have to swear to me Cuz you're not a perfect staff to I still have your admin glitch video. Third In PD...
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Oloemole wanna one more chance for staff.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Oloemole 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, in server everyone knows i have nice voice. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Before server closed and actively 2 months or longer. 1.5 Are...
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Eric Nelson Staff Application

No fit for staff. Should be baker guy. -1
  6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Candy Andy Staff Application

No -1 Metropolitan Police Superintendent SCO19 Superintendent PSD Officer
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Gatesway what a Racist.

Member(s) of staff:Gatesway Member(s) of staff's rank:SuperAdmin Date of Incident:16/05/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:Around 3pm (BST) I joined Riverside discord server for Staff interview. There was Wolfmane and Sauce and i take my seat for...
  8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied staff aplication

-1, I agree q1pg1.
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who Are you

Who Are you
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Peppino's Staff Application

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Peppino's Staff Application

-1 How can we trust who takes perma ban also lying to staff very shame so shame. One day we invited this guy our Discord server and he called to us Cunt and Gay Turks. (BANNED)
  12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Denied Oloemole Staff App

As a near to admin, yeah ı like to share truths and when i become an admin keep doing this Thank You Oloemole
  13. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for good feedback noticed.
  14. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You Have An Insanely High Ammount Of Warning, In Sits You Don't Seem To Agree That You Have Broken Obvious Rules, For These Reasons And More I Dont Think You Would Be A Good Fit For Staff
  15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you for your feedbacks gentlemens. Very adult.
Top Bottom