Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Jamal.

1. J

Accepted Ban appeal

The reason that lead to my original banned was very dumb I said ring for se* and then my in game phone number and then I was banned for 2 weeks I think
  2. J

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Spiralj93 SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199438018223/ time of ban: Perma ban Member of Staff: Mentor Godlez ban reason: Trying to ban evade using family share why I should be unbanned: The reason I think I should be unbanned is because I wasn't aware of this ban, I...
  3. J

Denied Sincere Apology for Attempted Ban Evasion

Name: SpiralJ93 SteamID: 76561199438018223 Date of ban issue: /12/2023 I forgot the exact date Member of staff: Godlez Ban reason (screenshot): I attached the picture Why should we unban you?: I want to express my sincere apologies for my recent attempt to ban evade on the server. I recognize...
  4. J

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Jamal SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199438018223 Date of Ban Issue: 12/12/23 Member of Staff : Godlez Ban Reason: I was trying to see what would happen if I logged on my alt steam account to see if I could play riverside because I wanted to test it and I didn't mean to do anything wrong in the...
  5. J

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Jamal SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199438018223 Date of Ban Issue: 12/12/23 Member of Staff : Godlez Ban Reason: I was just trying to be funny in chat so I said ring for segs and then my in game phone number and then he had banned me without warning me or anything, I was just trying to be...
Top Bottom