Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jamal
SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199438018223
Date of Ban Issue: 12/12/23
Member of Staff : Godlez
Ban Reason: I was just trying to be funny in chat so I said ring for segs and then my in game phone number and then he had banned me without warning me or anything, I was just trying to be funny and he just banned me I understand if you wont unbanned me but I apologies for my ignorance

Thank you

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
Name: Jamal
SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199438018223
Date of Ban Issue: 12/12/23
Member of Staff : Godlez
Ban Reason: I was trying to see what would happen if I logged on my alt steam account to see if I could play riverside because I wanted to test it and I didn't mean to do anything wrong in the server and this has resulted in a perma ban I hadn't know that this would perma banned my because if I had known then I wouldn't do this but now I'm really upset that I cant play my favorite gmod server I'm sorry about this I just wanted to see what would happen I wasn't trying to grief the server in any way I'm really sorry about this

I sincerely apologies. I'm sorry
Thank You

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

We have zero-tolerance to people who try and evade bans but you may make another ban appeal in 2 week's from now if you wish too. I do suggest waiting longer than the 2 week's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom