Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by LeoPinty

1. LeoPinty

Denied less speedcameras

then the police deal with them. this is policerp not speedcamerarp
  2. LeoPinty

Denied less speedcameras

the amount of them is completely unrealistic. 2 of them on one road is insane.
  3. LeoPinty

Denied less speedcameras

Suggestion: remove some of the speedcameras How will this benefit the community: its ridiculous on how many speedcameras there is. should be limited to 1 per road, no council in england would be able to afford all of them speedcameras. this is policerp, let the police catch some of the speeders...
  4. LeoPinty

Accepted leopinty unban request innit

Name: LeoPinty Discord-ID: 998584180592095362 Ban reason: alt discord accounts i believe Ban date: unknown Why should we unban you?: global appeal has already been accepted, need unbanning from the following servers however. main sco nca rs DM me for my old discord accounts to be unbanned, or...
  5. LeoPinty

Denied Juju's Staff App.

-1. Application seems rushed, and just a minge in general.
  6. LeoPinty

Accepted Camerooons Second Improved staff app

+1 lovely application, genuinely amazing and helpful player in the community. honestly deserves to be part of the staff team.
  7. LeoPinty

Controls

you need to fix your binds in gmod
  8. LeoPinty

Denied Combat Overhaul and Gadgets

i dont sweat, but not being able to crouch? honestly, most of this suggestion is just rubbish that removes the fun of gmod
  9. LeoPinty

Denied Combat Overhaul and Gadgets

-1 completely stupid idea
  10. LeoPinty

Accepted Mr Nobodys staff application

+1 honestly an amazing player, understands the rules, funny as shit, and a very helpful player. he honestly deserves staff.
  11. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's Player Report

Member: Toast Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108813860 Date of Incident: 15/06/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Said a racial slur, said "Have you ever heard of N###ers Are us?" Evidence on the incident...
  12. LeoPinty

Denied Fix Land Rovers

when even fzn dont know they exist you know they're neglected
  13. LeoPinty

Denied This awesome car.

+1 epic smart car
  14. LeoPinty

Accepted LeoPinty's NHS Discord ban appeal

Name: LeoPinty Discord username: LeoPinty#6228 Ban date: unknown Ban reason: unknown Why I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I was banned for no reason.
Top Bottom