Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by lollolman

1. lollolman

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Legal Jack / VICE-VICE 80 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 10/01/24 Member of staff: Godlez Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:Obvious false ban, lad ran out of reasons to ban me so he banned a literal 15 yr old whos been playing on the server since 12 a...
  2. lollolman

READ MY BAN APPEAL FAM

READ MY BAN APPEAL FAM
  3. lollolman

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 Real g let him in
  4. lollolman

Denied False ban appeal

Name: Johnny Fiddlesticks SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 12/11/23 Member of staff: Ohm Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: Wasn't NITRP, was crimes against NHS at most, accidentally hit 2 people with the first responder shit I stole and immidiently said it was an...
  5. lollolman

Denied Ban Appeal

Mate you literally didnt even say anything You said 3 words and your mic cut out so I didn't even understand what you said and then you didnt speak for a minute after that
  6. lollolman

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: leah (Can't remember ingame name) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 Date of ban issue: 06/11/23 Member of staff: godlez (False banner of the year, give him a medal) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Dude dragged me into a sit and sat for a minute and a half and didn't explain...
  7. lollolman

Denied Make T base end at the gate if it doesn't already

With that PFP I think you should be locked up IRL for a looong time
  8. lollolman

Denied LTARP Appeal

Name: lollolman SteamID64: 76561198437728534 Date of ban issue: 01/05/2022 Member of staff: Kev Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I didn't leave to avoid roleplay. I left because my dad called me for lunch. Just because it happened at an inconvinient time does not mean that I...
  9. lollolman

Denied Ban appeal

Name: lollolman SteamID64:76561198855097708 Date of ban issue: I believe feb 22 (dont have exact date) Member of staff: Legal Lee Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:I have learned my lesson. I know now that it isnt acceptable to spout racism at people when I get killed while...
Top Bottom