Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: leah (Can't remember ingame name)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238731403
Date of ban issue: 06/11/23
Member of staff: godlez (False banner of the year, give him a medal)
Ban reason (screenshot):
1699638549395.png
Why should we unban you?: Dude dragged me into a sit and sat for a minute and a half and didn't explain why I was dragged into the sit, he wasn't tabbed out he was moving ingame but refused to explain why I was put in a sit. I left the server, did not attempt to rejoin, and then I got banned. Will put in a staff report too. Ty.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Leah, the reason I banned you is because I watched you brake a rule so I dragged you to a sit and explained to you the rule that you broke and then you left while i was explaining it to you so i banned you for Leaving To Avoid Punishment (LTAP).

Hi Leah, the reason I banned you is because I watched you brake a rule so I dragged you to a sit and explained to you the rule that you broke and then you left while i was explaining it to you so i banned you for Leaving To Avoid Punishment (LTAP).
Mate you literally didnt even say anything
You said 3 words and your mic cut out so I didn't even understand what you said and then you didnt speak for a minute after that

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Just don't leave and tell the staff member their mic cut out and just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom