Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by manapan12

1. M

Accepted freshie ban appeal

Never claimed I had a hit on the guy, this is regarding a separate issue. I had attempted multiple times to join the discord call, but you had limited it to only 2 users at a time barring me from entering. All things I said were along the lines of calling him “fat”. You can’t just “not recall”...
  2. M

want to make it clear the admin wouldnt let me watch the clip chuck had shown him.
  3. M

Name: Freshie (manapan12) Steam ID:76561199474959053 Date of ban issued: 28/03/24 Member of staff: your mum on duty Ban reason (screenshot): Why we should unban you: i was banned for 3 weeks cause i called a person fat. Thats literally it. the person who reported me (chuck in game name) was...
  4. M

Accepted manapan12 (freshies) ban appeal:

its been 2 days and im losing hope.
  5. M

Closed add fire brigade

Suggestion: Add a fire department to the game alongside the police and NHS. How will this benefit the server:More jobs for members of the community and fires from exploded cars or fires can be put out. Also adds to the roleplay experience of it being a true real-life feeling. Links(s):
  6. M

Denied Junior apply to Staff

-1 massive minge, literally saw him on the server once and he was crashing into pedestrians claiming its the cars handling. absolute joke.
  7. M

Ye no problem: manapan12: Steam ID: 76561199474959053 the other account: Steam ID: 76561199256882706 hope we can sort this out mate.
  8. M

NAME: freshie STEAM ID: manapan12 REASON OF BAN: DATE OF BAN: 21/01/24 WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED:: around 5 days ago i got a 3 day ban due to LTARP which was fully deserved.Before this I put my cousins account on the family sharing thing where i gave him GMOD as he cant afford the game himself...
  9. M

Denied manapan12's staff application.

Ive literally had you as a hit while i was hitman.
  10. M

I'm a changed man, and i regret past decisions made within the server. If i become an admin, my actions will be beneficial and have a positive impact on how the server is run.
  11. M

Always Here.

Always Here.
  12. M

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? manpan12 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1-2 Months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:757346662 1.7 What is your...
Top Bottom