Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied manapan12's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? manpan12
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1-2 Months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:757346662
1.7 What is your Discord? manapan12
1.8 References (if any)? ReVamp

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

RDM- Random Death Match:
Killing someone for no apparent provocation/reason.

[EXAMPLE 1]
Man A approaches Man B on the street and stabs Man B, while having no prior contact/communication.

[EXAMPLE 2]
Mike Carjacks Ians car, so Ian opens fire on Mike and kills Mike.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR- New Life Rule

NLR- You should not interact with anything to do with your previous life.

[EXAMPLE 1]
Mike Mugs Ian, Ian does not hand over his money so he is killed. Ian comes back and stabs Mike out of spite.

[EXAMPLE 2]
Ian accidentally runs over Mike and apologizes. Mike comes back and purposefully runs over Ian

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP- You must Value your life over everything else.

[EXAMPLE 1]
Adriz pulls a knife on manapan12, so manapan12 begs for his life.

[EXAMPLE 2]
manapan12 is being mugged, so manapan12 begins to run and call for help.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia- Prejudice or Discrimination against Gay people

[EXAMPLE 1]
Man A sees Man B and C in a car together. Man A assumes assumes Man B and C are gay, so Man A shouts a slur at them.

[EXAMPLE 2]
Man A finds out that Man B is gay, so Man A stalks and taunts Man B throughout the Map,

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism- Prejudice or Discrimination against a group/minority due to their ethnicity.

[EXAMPLE 1]
Man A can see that Man B is a Coloured person, so Man A says a racial slur to Man B.

[EXAMPLE 2]
Man A walks past Man B who is lock-picking a vehicle, so Man A mentions the colour of Man B's skin as a stereotype.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

{ANSWER]
William has attempted to abide server rules, yet has also failed doing so. He correctly adverted Carjack, yet it is against the rules to steal an NHS vehicle, regardless of the scenario. I would check logs, acknowledge that William had indeed adverted the Carjack, but would give him a verbal warning if it was his first time/ a warning if done again for Crimes Against The NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

[ANSWER]
If William had adverted PD raid and Joe and those 5 other people where present at PD, then William has followed server rules and correctly conducted his actions. I would check logs, look for an advert;
If an advert was made, William will be free to go.
If an advert was not made, William will be warned for Mass RDM.
If an advert was made, but Joe nor William were at PD at the time, then William will be warned and possibly further sanctions will be made for Mass RDM and lying to staff.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

[ANSWER]
Within the sit, both sides will be heard and I will check logs to figure out who is indeed in the wrong. As a drug dealer, Joe cannot build on the pavement (prop misuse) ; only hobos can. Joes base is invalid so William doesn't necessarily need an advert, and if Joe did kill William, then that is self defence. William comes back and kills joe, which is NLR has he did not infact wait 5 minutes and returned to the original situation, and also commited RDM.

WIlliam will be warned for RDM,NLR and Prop Misuse.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

[ANSWER]
William adverted, '' No major crimes ''. Joe, as a Jihad, regardless of adverting bombing is still commiting mass RDM as it is not permissible to do during a meeting. I will check logs, to make sure the commander had indeed advertised no major crimes, and will warn Joe for Mass RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm a consistent player in the server, reliable and always fair with decisions to be made.

3.2: If you were in a situation and you did not know what to do what would you do?

I would ask a SOD, if no other SOD was online, I would contact an Off-duty SOD.

3.3: Do you have previous staffing experience staffing server?

Was a mod for other GMOD servers and some GTA RP servers.

3.4: List three strengths that will help you staff:

Reliability with my consistency
Fairness
Dedicated to keeping riverside a fun server.

3.5: List three weaknesses
Cant think of any weaknesses.

3.6: Why do you want to be a Staff Member?

I want to be a staff member, because i know i can make a positive impact on the server and benefit the players in the server; always here to help others.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities?

No.

Have you recieved any help for this Application?

No.

Do you Consent To further fact-checking and back ground checks?

Yes.

Neutral

To be fair, the application looks good and you are active in game, although you have been banned and warned in the past.

Neutral

To be fair, the application looks good and you are active in game, although you have been banned and warned in the past.
I'm a changed man, and i regret past decisions made within the server. If i become an admin, my actions will be beneficial and have a positive impact on how the server is run.

Positive
Sounds like he will make a change to the server, think we should make him an admin as he sounds like a genuine chap and knows his stuff.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Haven't seen you on the server at all

-1 massive minge, literally kept a minigun from an event and walked into pd and killed 12 people earlier

Bugware

Mentorship Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Senior-Admin
Staff Member
General minge, recent warns, 100% not changed. Seen car minging quite a bit

-SC019 TINS and TSTCPT
-RS Underboss

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member

22millz

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
References (if any)? ReVamp

isnt revamp already an admin?

Denied, please improve your current reputation and attitude within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom