Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by OP2TRAPPY

1. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Khalid's Staff Application (2nd Attempt, Let's see how far we've gotten)

+1 Great guy and knows the rules I feel like he would be a good fit for staff
  2. OP2TRAPPY

Denied LTARP Unban appeal

I believe that you should stay banned for numerous reasons. Firstly you did not follow the format 1 bit and decided to use Chat GBT instead. Secondly you said in your appeal “Since been banned I have taken time to reflect on my behaviour and community guidelines” when this appeal was made you...
  3. OP2TRAPPY

Closed [IGNORE] [CLOSED]

Also you said that your game crashed however you disconnected yourself this is shown in the evidence below
  4. OP2TRAPPY

Closed [IGNORE] [CLOSED]

Firstly I would like to say that you have been unbanned for the incident, I didn't realise that the respawn time was over so therefore wasn't LTARP I do apologise for the inconvenience and I have been told about the fact if you did it in the same minute then would have been LTARP sorry again for...
  5. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Dan 2801 ban appeal

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2an3ArxW0P0DVW/d1337VbTltbE?invite=cr-MSwyNVksMTY0ODM5ODc1LA
  6. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Dan 2801 ban appeal

Basically the situation was that someone car jacked your car and then 5 seconds later you disconnected from the server
  7. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Meadys 2nd staff application

+1 Fun person to roleplay with and I feel like he would be a good staff member
  8. OP2TRAPPY

Denied haterytx staff app

+1 Seems like a nice guy and have seen him around quite a bit
  9. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

100% we can have more interactions we have had a couple in the past and all of them have been funny asf
  10. OP2TRAPPY

I believe this is true due to me liking to role play if I am on t I am less nice than when I am on a custom job or on pd but other than that I’ve enjoyed most my role play with u
  11. OP2TRAPPY

Hi i personally don’t think u should be putting neutral / -1 for not really knowing me just because of different time zones and I believe you should just put Neutral but thanks for the reply 😃
  12. OP2TRAPPY

Denied Raff is gonna finally do it!

+1 Nice guy, amazing leader in T and when you get to know him he's amazing
  13. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Dreddfuls Application

+! Amazing guy and I believe he would be an amazing staff member
  14. OP2TRAPPY

Accepted Ramie Staff App

+1 Amazing guy and think he would be a great staff member
Top Bottom