Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Prospect

1. P

Denied prospects ban appeal

Name: Prospect SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442 Date of ban issue: Wednesday 20th December 2023 Member of staff: Kieran Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: First of all to start of with id like to say im sorry. For all them times, i used to misbehave and cause a racket on the server...
  2. P

Denied Prospects Ban Appeal

Name: Prospect SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442 Date of ban issue: Wednesday December 20th Member of staff: Kieran Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Ok so I get that the reason I got banned is very valid which you have a fair point but looking back now I'm very apologetic for my...
  3. P

Accepted prospect warn appeal

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1wO1CvXh-WaeGZ/d1337F9gwI7K?invite=cr-MSx6a0QsMTYwNjYxMzk2LA you said in the clip im going to be getting a 300 second jail and if you catch me again im gonna get warned, but i never did it again. That was my 2nd sit since coming back?
  4. P

further proof that he didnt mean to
  5. P

Name: Prospect SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:583676442 Date of warning issue: mon 1st october Member of staff: hazeder Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:I was brought to a sit and we dealt with this situation. At the time hazeder was a trainee so he got a second opinion from...
  6. P

Denied Prospects TFS Appeal

I attatched numerous clips of you griefing and treating me poorly. You lied about the agreement. That screenshot you uploaded is the reason we made the agreement i dont get what your point is
  7. P

Denied Prospects TFS Appeal

8. P

Denied Badger Staff Abuse

How i was coming out of spawn and running towards driver license place to get a license? and he came and horned at me? saying i dont like you is not disrespect. He stole it way after i died in my new life in a new rp situation. I dont know why your trying to act all moral and professional now...
  9. P

Denied Badger Staff Abuse

Member(s) of staff: Badger Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod Date of Incident: 5th July Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: After having died, i saw a person steal my car without adverting and then i proceeded to shoot the vehicle, which i didnt know...
  10. P

Denied Ban Appeal

wdym i did and you said that i had to take it on forumn. You brought me to a sit and i explained how i thought that we were doing purge and you laughed and said that you couldnt do anything about it and i had to be banned because of mrdm cz a person made a sit on me.
  11. P

Denied Ban Appeal

Name: Prospect SteamID: 76561199127618612 Date of ban issue: Tuesday 16 May Member of staff: King ET Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I logged on at midnight when there were only a few people on. Upon joining, i saw that everyone was shooting each other including the admin...
  12. P

Denied Prospects Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Prospect 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? +1 and a half years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:583676442 1.7...
  13. P

Accepted Crabs Staff Report

14. P

Accepted Player Report Against Prospect.

fairs you forgot to show the part where you asked me for 5 million in exchange for you snapchat to which i refused and you forgot the part when you said if i give you all my money you would show me something inappropriate
Top Bottom