Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Raff

1. R

Accepted RK Dribz

Member: RK Dribz Member's SteamID: 76561198042086170 Date of Incident: 5/6/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Asking about DO case in my dms Evidence on the incident: Above
  2. R

Accepted RK Dribz

I think this is self explanatory, End of DMs PermBan pls!
  3. R

Metagaming/Advert changes

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2b8UNja5kkfV7u/d1337x00GUCt?invite=cr-MSxKeGgsMzEzNTk0MjMs Its time we change out the adverting system. Metagaming is a problem that has sustained time on this server for years and consistently is reviewed, critiqued, and interpreted in ways that creates...
  4. R

Rule change suggestion

+1
  5. R

Accepted Report On Marc/Marcuh

Meeting wasn't stopped, it was paused since you decided to minge during a tryout while being told off by YOUR staff team that you couldn't do what you were doing. You openly admitted to not listening to the Best PoliceRP Staff and doing as you pleased knowing you they couldn't do anything...
  6. R

"We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property." Property ends at bridge as told by other staff members.
  7. R

Denied RDM Warn Appeal

Name: Raff SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:166979807 Date of warning issue: 4/23/24 Member of staff: Jakey/Gatesway? Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: The warning in and of itself makes little to no sense based on the way the Player Report was made. Potato explicitily told me...
  8. R

Denied Raff is gonna finally do it!

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Raff 1.2: How old are you? 22 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? YR+ 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:166979807 1.7: What is your...
  9. R

So this door that in the video was clearly being built on and around So 3 doors you were not "building" on or near as we didnt "own" them "We are allowed to build hobo bases on any sidewalk, non base area, in which the place we built were not within your owned doors or property." So that...
  10. R

Accepted T Co-leader Raff Report

During the staff sit which lewis sayed was in attending for: You agreed that the checkpoint was a base You also were restated the basing rule which I will again: C2 Base You may only have one base at a time, you are allowed to own a business elsewhere. For an organisation, this is limited...
  11. R

Id like to add onto this and my perspective as Dreddful is more a witness. After dealing with a staff situation post a KFC tryout I undeafen and learn that my soilders had been trying to get in touch with me to acknowledge NCA undercover administrators were building on our base. This proceeded...
  12. R

Denied Warning Appeal: silly snake

As I was trying to say before you were screaming at staff and not allowing anyone to talk in Support Room: Reports in server are meant for RP events, not 3 seconds of the whole thing. Good luck with this appeal.
  13. R

Denied Staff Report - Benny

Since you want to hide behind gray lines in your passive aggressive response ill just cherry pick out everything that needs to be addressed. The window being claimed as Unfair combat makes no sense, that's basically saying someone not paying attention and missing kill holes means its unfair...
  14. R

Denied Staff Report - Benny

Member(s) of staff: Benny Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator Date of Incident: 4/3/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: So T and myself were doing about our day when we were at base. While at base various T members made...
  15. R

Accepted Staff Report - Rashy

Member(s) of staff: Admin Member(s) of staff's rank: Rashy Date of Incident: 3/29/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: This is how this all started, we had SCO/NCA come to Base and they raided us which I believe was warranted through SSGT Jackie if im...
Top Bottom