Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Report - Rashy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Admin
Member(s) of staff's rank: Rashy
Date of Incident: 3/29/2024
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

This is how this all started, we had SCO/NCA come to Base and they raided us which I believe was warranted through SSGT Jackie if im not mistaken. When they raided we ofcourse defended our grounds and ended up winning the raid. The photos below are proof that during and after the situation, Rashy abused his power and took his own staff sit. He went straight from death and onto staff on duty and didnt ask for my evidence after I told him I did have approval for the base. He then proceeded in the provided medal clip below to tell me that it didnt matter what I had he was set on his opinion. Now I dont dispute the kick cause I did tell him that higher management had told me it was fair and I didnt have to be concerned about base rules being broken. However I do dispute that it was him that did it and how it was handled. On top of that the provided images show no ticket was ever created on it being a FailRP Base and proceeded to kick me on his own behalf. Whether it was rage from the base, ego, or whatever reason that would lead a staff member to create a staff sit on their own behalf with no one giving a ticket then I dont understand how thats fair. If under further judgement the base is truly a "fail" then im willing to change it, but dont tell me that the way Rashy ruled out those methods was ethical.
Evidence on the incident:

1711747355210.png

1711747362837.png1711747370470.png1711747383389.png
1711747300699.png1711747286592.png

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Hello raff, sorry for the your troubles. I'm sort of confused that you report as I went on sod which I'm allowed to do and dealt with an issue on the server according to staff guidelines. And even if dale approved it, its up to the staff on duties discretion on how to deal with the situation.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Accepted
Management will look in to this matter and deal with the staff member accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom