Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by revamp

1. R

Denied warn appeal

While I admit I was being argumentative, it was due to the fact I didn't believe it should have been a warn. As said before, I will be more careful in the future to stay out of these situations
  2. R

Denied warn appeal

In the future I will try and be more careful but at this point in time I still stand by the fact that I think this warning was unjust.
  3. R

Denied warn appeal

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 28/2/24 Member of staff: garry smith Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I was jokingly chasing Jackie around asking for his gun shipment and when he picked up the gun, he aimed it directly at me. I...
  4. R

Accepted ardm in sit

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 26/2/24 Member of staff: 22millz Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Shooting/stabbing somebody in a sit deals 0 damage to the player. It seems that the damage logs stated that you do but I know for a...
  5. R

Accepted appeal

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 26/2/24 Member of staff: 22millz Warning reason (screenshot): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1XGs2BixHiOiJR/d13374dtt1eA?invite=cr-MSxucVAsMjExNTEyNjEzLA Why should we remove the warning?: I feel that the warn was...
  6. R

Accepted warned for literally no reason

I have 0 recollection of "randomly shooting at the ground" I find it unprofessional that you warned me without explaining anything and I still don't understand the situation. Is there any chance I could see the clip to see what happened?
  7. R

Accepted warned for literally no reason

Name: revamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 18/2/24 Member of staff: rashy Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I literally did nothing, kept constantly being teleported back and forth from 2 sits, and then got warned for copbaiting. Never...
  8. R

Denied revamp appeal

No, but the reporter did not have a clip, and his word was taken over mine due to him being another staff member.
  9. R

Denied revamp appeal

Name: ReVamp SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801 Date of warning issue: 18/2/24 Member of staff: Jackie Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: Original report was RDM, I killed him for a valid reason and Jackie agreed, since I died a minute or two prior to the same player...
  10. R

Accepted Spoons Staff Application.

Neutral Application looks good, you have a good understanding of the rules and you are active on the server although you do have a lot of warns
  11. R

Accepted Revamp Staff report

Again, I understand your concerns but I have made my point and am not going to argue about this.
  12. R

Denied Revamp - Staff Report

Very sorry for the late reply as I hadn't seen it, as seen in the clip, it looked as if you weren't sure what was going on as you were scoping around completely different buildings to the other officers. As you can see at the beginning one of my base mates gets killed so therefore rule D15 applies.
  13. R

Accepted Revamp Staff report

Hello Jon, While I understand your concerns, no rules here were broken. Adverting is used as a way to speak to people in character that are not close by. In this scenario I wanted help so I adverted "help" which is not directly against the rules. I see that you may think that it is common sense...
  14. R

Staff Requirement Suggestions

I'd say 13/14+ as long as you're mature.
  15. R

Accepted Thorn's application

+1 Have seen you on the server a lot, you seem to have a good understanding of the rules, I expect you to transfer your experience from NHS over to staff.
Top Bottom