Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied revamp appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: ReVamp
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:576959801
Date of warning issue: 18/2/24
Member of staff: Jackie
Warning reason (screenshot):1708291399479.png
Why should we remove the warning?: Original report was RDM, I killed him for a valid reason and Jackie agreed, since I died a minute or two prior to the same player, Jackie said it was NLR although the player in question came up, stabbed me, and then I killed him. I don't understand why he wasn't warned for ARDM and except I was the one warned for NLR. Jackie explained that I should have walked away in the situation which would never have happened.

Not at all taken his word, he said you combated after revival and rdm'ed him. Since he wasn't able to prove it with evidence I didn't warn you for it, but logs showed that within the span of 5 minutes of Walter killing you. You had killed him within those 5 minutes which is against the NLR rules. Got two pictures of the logs showing the exact timestamps, about 2 minutes between him killing you and then you killing him. I'm not gonna put it here though, I don't think I should share logs.
If you had mentioned to me that he ARDM'ed you at the time during the sit and additionally be able to prove it with some evidence, I still can't warn him as he's staff.

Look Revamp you and me both know that you didn't say one truthful word in that sit. You sat there and lied the entire time thinking that you think you can get away with it because we don't have player combats anymore. I think it just shows the kind of person you are to actually go so far as to make an appeal. Honestly for the way you acted both in-game and in that sit I would have personally been much harsher.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Since I can not see a clip then the NLR warn will stay since it is up to the staff member that is handling it if you have broken a rule or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom