Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by RICHARDCRANIUM9

1. R

Closed Player Big Boy Drool (STEAM_0:0:582104045) LTARP

Member: Big Boy Drool Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:582104045 Date of Incident:19/03/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I pulled him over for speeding and he fled the traffic stop, in the process running over an SCO19 agent who proceeded to shoot out his...
  2. R

Accepted Greg fail RP STEAM_0:1:194226873

Member: He instantly switched names and logged off Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:1:194226873 Date of Incident:07/03/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I clearly have my gun out and tell him to get out of the car. he proceeds to drive away get out of his...
  3. R

Closed Ban Appeal - RICHARDCRANIUM9

Hi, I was banned for shooting someone, who was trying to stab me through the cage, while I was jailed. I don't think this is a valid ban as I was in quite a vulnerable position and clearly being provoked so it should be expected that I would defend myself as anyone in that situation would. My...
Top Bottom