Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Ban Appeal - RICHARDCRANIUM9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was banned for shooting someone, who was trying to stab me through the cage, while I was jailed. I don't think this is a valid ban as I was in quite a vulnerable position and clearly being provoked so it should be expected that I would defend myself as anyone in that situation would. My friend spoke to an admin about the situation who also agreed that this was a

Thanks for reading babes X.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Please Follow the correct template
Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Hi,

I was banned for shooting someone, who was trying to stab me through the cage, while I was jailed. I don't think this is a valid ban as I was in quite a vulnerable position and clearly being provoked so it should be expected that I would defend myself as anyone in that situation would. My friend spoke to an admin about the situation who also agreed that this was a

hi ill be dealing with this from now.

Please Follow the correct template
Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Hi,

Denied, cool down bans/bans 24hrs or less cannot be appealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom