Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Swishy06

1. S

Accepted Patrick clover

Neutral Haven't seen you in game much. Never spoke
  2. S

Accepted Bobness's Staff Application

+1 Seen you on a few times. Never had a bad interaction Very respectful Good crack
  3. S

Accepted Corduroy’s Staff Application

-1 Nothing personal just never seen you on. But im only on certain days so you might be on the days and hours im not on
  4. S

Accepted Ban appeal

Right your unbanned. But catch you doing it again, will not be unbanned this time
  5. S

Accepted Ban appeal

You were banned due to the fact we have suspicion of you exploiting. If you can provide us with evidence that you werent exploiting even tho 3 of the admins who were in the staff vc at the time thought you were, then you can be unbanned
  6. S

Accepted Ban Appeal

Apologies man. I brought a guy into a sit and he switched jobs the second you left. It didnt pop up that he switched jobs and me and the guy who reported him thought you were the guy he reported. If you message one of the higher ups in admin to get you unbanned you can be unbanned My fault on...
  7. S

Denied Got banned for "LTARP" after I died and ragequit apparently.

I got shown a clip of you down on the ground. NHS is getting ready to revive you, police out with their tazers ready to arrest you when you got revived, and you left the game. I got you banned for LTARP because it was still in a roleplay situation as you left the second NHS came over your dead...
  8. S

Denied 0rgin4l's staff app

-1 Only seen you on once. Good guy but get your activity up!!
  9. S

Accepted Swishy's 3rd Staff App

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? (Swishy06) 1.2 How old are you? (17) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? (Yes) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? (Since around May) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? (Yes) 1.6 What is your SteamID? (STEAM_0:1:567017613)...
  10. S

Denied Phones

Get rid of the phones. Bring the old phones back where they were just in your inventory. The fact that it pops up when i get out of my car when i am in a shootout is horse shit. I haven't even touched the up arrow either so i haven't caught it, get rid of the phones and just update the old phones
  11. S

Denied Swishy06's 2nd Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? (Swishy06) 1.2 How old are you? (17) 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? (Yes) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? (Since around May) 1.5 Are you fluent in English? (Yes) 1.6 What is your SteamID? (STEAM_0:1:567017613)...
  12. S

Denied Swishy06's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: Swishy 1.2 16 1.3 Yes 1.4 About 3-4 weeks 1.5 Yes 1.6 STEAM_0:1:567017613 1.7 Swishy06#4974 1.8 No Section B: Definitions and critical thinking: 2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM also known as Random Deathmatch is where someone shoots...
Top Bottom