Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Swishy06's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: Swishy
1.2 16
1.3 Yes
1.4 About 3-4 weeks
1.5 Yes
1.6 STEAM_0:1:567017613
1.7 Swishy06#4974

1.8 No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM also known as Random Deathmatch is where someone shoots someone else without any incentive or interaction
- A police officer shooting/killing another police officer for no reason
- A gun dealer killing a civilian because they felt like it without any interaction

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is a new life
- You have lost all memories, events and information leading up to it
- You do not act on any of the previous information after you have died

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Your character is afraid to die
- A citizen taken hostage
- A PSCO unprotected in a shootout

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Dislike or prejudice against gay people
- Yelling the f slur randomly
- Calling someone gay even if they are or aren't

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group
- Yelling the N word for no reason
- Calling someone the P word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I would tell him he has advertised his carjack. However crimes against the NHS is forbidden within the server. I would then check if William has any other punishment history before giving a punishment or warning depending if he has a history.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I would firstly bring Joe to ask him what happened on his side of the story. After he has stated his side, I would bring William asking for his side. I would check the logs for an advertised PD Raid. I would then ask if any other PD was involved in that PD raid or ask if there was any PD raid at all and he failed to advertised it. If i find out William was lying, he would recieve a ban for MassRDM/Lying to Staff.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- Warn William for NLR fail as he has been killed and he has started a new life. His new life can't be to go back and kill him because he's dead. Just got to start over again

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
- I will ask Joe for his side of the story first. If there was a PD meeting i would ban Joe for MassRDM and message HU of what happened.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
- I have been a mod in many discords for nearly 4 years and i feel like its time to take a big step to mod games

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
- Ask a more experienced admin to take over or ask the experienced admin for some advice or help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
- Discords yes. The biggest i have admined was a server with 7k members which was mainly active from midday to around 6 or 7pm

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
- I have common sense when it comes to moderating a server so i will not abuse any of my power
- I am always active between the days of Saturday-Tuesday
- I respect members and follow the rules of the server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
- I can't be on between Wednesday - Friday/Saturday

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
- i want to make sure the server is friendly for everyone and everyone is having fun by following the correct rules of RP. I will speak to anyone who isn't following the rules and see what i can do to make sure they start following the rules or if they have a punishment history, punish them as thwey have too many warnings

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
- Nope

+1 Pretty sure I've met you in game, had no bad interactions and your application looks alright to me but there could be more details in section B definitions in my opinion

- To be brutally honest I'm not to sure who you are and haven't seen you ingame, may just be me being blind, if this is the case try be active a bit more so I'm able to see you and possibly give a better verdict if not, change the -1 to a +1

Your not really active, I have never really seen you around the server. I've had around 2 interactions and they were alright. The application could be improved.

-1 I have never seen you before in game and had no interactions with u i think ur very unactive and The app need to improve

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please improve your activity amongst the server and re apply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom