Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by TH_Plugz19

1. TH_Plugz19

Denied ban appeal

But my game crashed earlier and just froze so had to close the game and I bet that come up disconnected by user as well. I've been playing this server for a few years and I know if I left I would get banned so why would bother doing that when I know the consequences.
  2. TH_Plugz19

Denied ban appeal

name: PLUGZ Steam76561199110286632 Date of ban issue: TODAY Member of staff: 22MILZ Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP UNBAN REASON : my game crashed as i was in cuffs and tried to come back and wouldn't let me then next thing i got a ban even though i was gonna go back to the officer.
  3. TH_Plugz19

Denied I got banned for MRDM

I see they was terrorists but I didn't see the try-out thing so how am I meant to know. Also how am I meant to know if they will blow me up or not as they might advert it and quickly do it.
  4. TH_Plugz19

I didn't know they was doing a try out and I shouldn't have killed them which I know
  5. TH_Plugz19

I didn't trust them and thought they was gonna blow everyone up. I don't know if adverting sd helps or not as I did advert
  6. TH_Plugz19

I only recall 3 as I killed 2 and there was another behind me, and the pcso was like there's another witness behind you
  7. TH_Plugz19

] I do not record
  8. TH_Plugz19

there wasn't 4 people there was 3 and there was people there
  9. TH_Plugz19

Name: Tommy SteamID64: 76561199110286632 Date of ban issue:10/05/21 Member of staff: Fin ( mason on duty) Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you? I killed 3 people as I thought they was gonna blow me up and got banned for MRDM when for MRDM you have to kill 4 or more people.
Top Bottom