Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name: PLUGZ
Steam76561199110286632
Date of ban issue: TODAY
Member of staff: 22MILZ
Ban reason (screenshot): LTARP

UNBAN REASON : my game crashed as i was in cuffs and tried to come back and wouldn't let me then next thing i got a ban even though i was gonna go back to the officer.

Screenshot_12.png

22millz

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
You have ( Disconnected by user ), if your game crashed it would say: ( USER TIMED OUT ). Also I don't believe you wanted to re-join to go back to the officer, instead you would just avoid the arrest and carried on playing.
1707519530849.png

But my game crashed earlier and just froze so had to close the game and I bet that come up disconnected by user as well. I've been playing this server for a few years and I know if I left I would get banned so why would bother doing that when I know the consequences.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

In the future if possible please record so if this was to happen again you can show the clip. I would also like you to read the rules when you get the chance to, since you have been breaking them every couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom