Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. bazzle

Denied baza's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? baz/baza 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 years on and off 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:533463223 1.7 What...
  2. bazzle

Accepted bazas staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? bazzle 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on and off for a year n a bit 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes im predicted a 6 in gcses 1.6 What is your...
  3. bazzle

Denied baz's staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? baz 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? ye 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8 months on n off 1.5 Are you fluent in English? ye 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:533463223 1.7 References (if any)? leeroy said to make one...
  4. bazzle

Accepted BAZAS UNBAN APPEAL

Name: BAZZLE RAZZLE SteamID64: 76561199027192175 Date of ban issue: A WHILE AGO Member of staff: SCOTT Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you? it was 3 minutes till server restart and it was basically purge at spawn so i was attending in the mass free for all and i was the only one to...
  5. bazzle

Accepted baza's ban appeal

Name: Baza SteamID64: 76561199027192175 Date of ban issue: 08/03/2021 Member of staff: Parks Ban reason (screenhot): Why should we unban you: It was in character and didn't realise it was on radio as there has been many bugs nhs radio recently and assumed it was off. It was not supposed to be...
  6. bazzle

Denied Ventralsilky staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? baza/ventralsilky Discord: ven in pen#7072 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i played for a month before it went down and since it came back to the...
Top Bottom