Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted ArticWolf reports on EX CAT Aaron

Member: Ex cat Aaron Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of Incident:21/06/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: RDM for no reason outside PD and RDM in spawn with ammo box. A 3rd time he rdm me as I left spawn Evidence on the incident:
  2. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied ArticWolf Staff app.

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? ArticWolf 1.2 How old are you?16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? November 2020 I think 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am 1.6 What is your...
  3. ArcticWolfLMAO

ArticWolf's discord ban appeal

Name:ArticWolf Discord ID|: How tf do i get this again this is my discord tag tho ArticWolf#3905 Ban reason: Probably being a bit of a spanner, Idk the actual reaosn i just cannot join the server Ban date:Fuck knows sometime last year? Why should we unban you:I want to try playing the server...
  4. ArcticWolfLMAO

Should I apply for staff

Yes or no?
  5. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied ArticWolf's discord unban appeal

Name:ArticWolf discord id: ArticWolfLMAO#8225 (is it that, Ps this is an ult since my main discord is banned from the main discord for some reason and that couldnt be figured out) ban reason:idk ban date:26/07/2021 why you should be unbanned: Idk why im banned (proof) Ps that discord invite is...
  6. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied ArticWolf's discord unban appeal

name:ArticWolf discord id: (idk how to get this) ban reason:Idk ban date:today why you should be unbanned:Idk why i was banned, I was attempting to verify so i could speak to an SMT member,
  7. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied ArticWolf's Staff application

1.1: What is your in-game name? ArticWolf 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since october/november 20129 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:460177967 Section B: Definitions and...
  8. ArcticWolfLMAO

Denied ArticWolf's Main Discord Unban appeal

So I made a discord unban appeal which got accepted https://riverside-roleplay.com/forums/index.php?threads/articwolfs-main-discord-unban-request.99/ But im having an issue where I cannot join on my Main discord account So I was advised to make an alt account and join through that So I've gone...
  9. ArcticWolfLMAO

Accepted ArticWolf's Main discord Unban request

Name:ArticWolf Discord-id:How do i get my discord id? Ban reason:I think it was pinging @Staff the day the server went down Why should we unban you?:Well it was when the server was going down so I was naive and decided to ping staff and was banned for doing that. I would like to be unbanned so I...
Top Bottom