Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ArticWolf Staff app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? ArticWolf

1.2 How old are you?16

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? November 2020 I think

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I am

1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:460177967

1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Rdm stands for Random Death Match, Meaning a player has initiated a situation in which they have attacked and killed a person without a valid RP reason.

Shooting someone because you felt like it.

Or using a grenade launcher to kill someone with across the map without a reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR is New Life Rule, So this would be after you have died in a RP situation and you continue the RP in a new life. As once you have died you forget everything in your previous life

Telling a police officer someone just killed you after you're respawned.

Your base has been raided, And you run back to kill them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Fear RP is when you are in a position where your life is being threatened while you're out numbered and you have to obey the person/people who are threatening your life.

You are being mugged, Originally having no weapons out you cannot pull out a weapon and kill/defend yourself.

You are being kidnapped by two people and pull out a weapon and shoot them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is dislikement/prejudice towards people of the LGBTQ+ community

Someone saying something along the lines of "I hate Fa----- They should all die"

Someone saying "I hope you end up having mass harm to yourself because you're gay."

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Dislike or prejudice of someone ethnically/background.

“Hey stop being a N—--”

Or a person killed someone because they disliked someone was from a certain background

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

I would ask for evidence, Unless I was SOD and saw that ambulance being stolen, As you cannot steal an ambulance or any NHS Vehicle I would warn william for stealing an NHS vehicle. But explain to both sides, They cannot steal NHS Vehicles.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first ask for any evidence of the situation if William was raiding pd or not. Or I would use logs to see where the location of people were at the time. If William did advert PD Raid and that they were all inside of PD either police/ or anyone countering. Then there would be no reason to punishment. However if he wasn’t in PD or he attempt to use “PD Raiding” to randomly kill people then it would be MRDM and result in a warning for MRDM, and ask for higher ranking of staff to ban him, In the meantime I would freeze/jail them until it can be done.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would explain to both parties that they are breaking the rules. Joe would be building on the sidewalk as a job which isnt hobo, That William “FTA” Failure to advert. As he raided without adverting. William is further punishable for breaking NLR as he returned to the raid after dying, I would resolve the situation by giving them a choice for both parties to forgive each other or I shall hand out warnings to both parties if there is not a compromise

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would warn joe for doing a major crimes during a pd meeting, As a bombing is under the rules of a major crime. From my knowledge there was a disagreement when I was on staff to not ban them for MRDM, As this would be my first intention If I am wrong please notice me.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because of my past experience on the server as being in various positions in and out of character, SCO HUM, PD HU, LM HU, T HUM. Along with being staff various times. I may have been removed from staff and the situations of being young and expressing my opinion too much along with arguments between having people who at the time I disliked within the staff team. However I have learnt from my previous actions and have become way more mature in my actions. As being a staff member previously I have more insight than others into, Guarantee there will have been changes but I am quite to adapt to changes along. Also I have been on the server many of times since I have returned and I do see there is an absence of staff and I wish to be helpful and fill that roll. I know when I should be serious as a staff and that I need to represent the server of the riverside. Which I have learnt from my previous mistakes. Despite that I have learnt that staff need to be serious but have learnt the time to still have a laugh. As it is a game after all.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do?
Well I would ask a fellow staff member or follow the server rules/ staff handbook

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes on this server. And smaller other servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Quick Learner
Active on gmod
Chill person in general.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I tend to express my point and view.
Honestly I dont have the weakness anymore of being easily agitated I have learned to not let things bother me as much. And cant think of the a first

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I wrote more of this in 3.1 But I shall summarise it here,
I used to be staff on the server and recently have seen there have been times of no staff on the server and want to fill that to ensure that players on the server have a nice and safe time on the server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
N/A

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Go ahead. I would like to explain my most recent active warnings how it was an immature move to RDM. Mr Klaus however I also found it humorous to shoot a grenade launcher in the direction of spawn and hit Mr Klaus. I do regret my actions in a sense. But I do understand that this could been annoying for Mr Klaus with whatever they might be doing while on the server. I will also admit to having 3 warnings prior Which I obtained when the server first reopened and I only joined twice to minge on but I have intended to play the server seriously. Which would be shown by my efforts in PD

Denied - I don't think you are ready to become staff yet.

You May Reapply In a Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom