Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. themysterydog20

how to drop meth crates

i press e and i cannot figure out how to drop :( or how to sell pls nevermind i found him :)
  2. themysterydog20

Closed being able to pick up meth

i need to be able to pick up the crates with my inventory like the pro grower because i really dont want to base in leslie and get raided by the nca because apparently the neighbour said i was acting sucspicious and is there any actual use to the meth dropoffs around the map like the one next to...
  3. themysterydog20

is there any way to check my warns??

i need to know what atrocities i have committed
  4. themysterydog20

Accepted add more drug dealers

its annoying having to go to 1 spot to sell my drugs and i think it would be better if there was like 3 coke / weed / whatever dealers each
  5. themysterydog20

where to sell moonshine

i have searched entire map and cannot find dealer do i sell it at export manager or something?
  6. themysterydog20

Accepted add more legal ways of making cash pleas(pls)

for the love of christ i would like something else to do than mining all the time for example maybe add the zero's oil rush at the beach Zero´s OilRush 🛢️ (OilScript) [Re:Coded] · gmodstore or maybe add Zero's factory at the factory Zero´s Factory 🚀 (Crafting / Space) · gmodstore and maybe...
  7. themysterydog20

Denied change make basic grower cost tokens instead of pro

the pro grower is best it should cost real money basic grower can be a step up from amateur if people dont have vip (it is annoying having to rebuy the job everytime there is another bloody economy reset for christ's sake litteraly i earn a decent amount of cash and they strip me of everything i...
  8. themysterydog20

Denied add allah

if you dont praise allah every 10 minutes you get smited (based of of real events)
  9. themysterydog20

this is outrage

why is making drugs so manky i will literally tear off my skin if i cannot spend every waking second making cocaine im going to go bonkers how do i even sell it
  10. themysterydog20

i will kill my family for meth to be added back to riverside please

i cant make meth in riverside anymore pls weed is annoying to sell all i need is meth pls i will do anything i will sacrifice my family for riverside roleplay meth please
  11. themysterydog20

Denied my application (pls accept)

1.1: What is your in-game name? crackhead craig 1.2 How old are you? 3 nearly 6 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:196419054 1.7 What is your Discord...
  12. themysterydog20

Denied add a forum for recent updates to the server

like the announcements channel but more like an archive for all the updates
  13. themysterydog20

meff ann wed

whuy iz thee meff gong ann dee zaza is anoyibg tu poduse
  14. themysterydog20

does the "riverside back again" update include a economy reset

is this update going to have an economy reset because i want to know if i need to be prepared or not
  15. themysterydog20

Closed cant spawn radio :(

as hobo king it doesn't give me the message saying i'm not the right job but it doesnt spawn the radio
  16. themysterydog20

why is this part of the map not in the server

so i got the rp_newexton2 map and i was looking about for hidden locations like the cave, bunker or the house but i found a whole entire island with radio, docks and houses can anybody shed some light on this?
  17. themysterydog20

my account has been reset?

I'm not sure if an admin did this or its glitched and got reset I used to have around 4 million now I'm at 330k and all my cars are missing but I've still got my knifes, driver's license, tokens and the stuff i bought with tokens can anybody confirm if this was intentional and why?
  18. themysterydog20

Denied add a chef job

this would benefit the server by adding more ways to rp in riverside and might give purpose to some of the buildings people barely use for example the kfc or saloon in leslie in the mod you can cook food for players and also take orders from npcs which adds more ways to get money other than...
Top Bottom