Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. charliechocomelt

Denied LET SCO USE PD ARMOURY!

I think this would be a very good addition to the game and would get more players on SCO. Currently, you either have to walk all the way to the NCA base or drive to SCO. Why would players go on the "most equipped department" when they can't easily access this equipment. Personally I really enjoy...
  2. charliechocomelt

Accepted Charliechocomelt's Staff app (Please read my reasoning)

1.1: What is your in-game name? Charliechocomelt 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2 or 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:580936918 1.7 References (if any)? Unity...
  3. charliechocomelt

Denied Give Terrorists An mp9

My suggestion is to give higher up Terrorists an mp9 or some sort of low tier weapon. The PB gives me a headache it's so shockingly bad. It's quite depressing that people who have put time into terrorist it doesn't pay off as a private gets the same inventory as a tchief. That is bizzare and...
  4. charliechocomelt

Denied Ban appeal: Charliechocomelt

Name: Charlie Chocomelt SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580936918 Date of ban issue: 15/10/22 Member of staff: I am not aware at the moment as it was instant. Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: I have just been banned for mass rdm I am pretty sure. I got pulled to a sit as apparently there...
  5. charliechocomelt

Accepted Staff Application.

1.1: What is your in-game name? Charliechocomelt 1.2 How old are you?15-16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Every day for about a month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:580936918 1.7 References (if any)...
Top Bottom