Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ban appeal: Charliechocomelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Charlie Chocomelt
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580936918
Date of ban issue: 15/10/22
Member of staff: I am not aware at the moment as it was instant.
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

I have just been banned for mass rdm I am pretty sure. I got pulled to a sit as apparently there was a bombing 10 minutes previous of mine. I had previously gone onto The Jihad logs to check and see if I was allowed to suicide bomb. I could then see that the last logged Jihad bomb was mine, previously at 21:51. It is now 23:22 and I have made a log of my bombing even though I was banned. This is really upsetting as I enjoy the sever and have alot of mates in it. I had no evidence whatsoever that they had been a previous bombing and that bombing had not been logged. Therefore there was no evidence it had ever happened.
Thankyou.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015_233428.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015_233428.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 16
Can you post the ban reason
I was unsure at the time because I was dragged to a sit and then told there had been a previous bombing so it was "mass rdm". But when I try to get back onto the game it says I've been banned for exceeding the warning threshold. So I don't exactly know the reason I was "warned" or banned.

You were warned for Breaking cooldown which you did and that resulted in a cooldown ban so the ban will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom