Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. D

Denied Pc Check?

Pc check for suspicion of cheating?
  2. D

Accepted unban

Name: tandunavailable Discord-ID: 1207730264449617942 Ban reason: i got banned on the server but got unbanned. Ban date: no idea, i do know it was 3-5 months ago. Why should we unban you?: because i got unbanned but i still cant join the discord.
  3. D

Accepted ban appeal

Name: dawhell SteamID: 76561199007223190 Date of ban issue: 16 october 2023 Member of staff: John + Autobans Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: So, Literally i got unbanned and as soon as I joined the game I got perm banned AGAIN for bunny hopping. No literal evidence or...
  4. D

Denied I just got unbanned for cheating / exploiting and banned again in less than an hour FOR BUNNY HOPPING.

name : walter2 / dawhell steamID: STEAM_0:0:523478731 date of ban issue: 16/10/2023 member of staff; autobans and john fries ban reason : cheating / exploiting Bro i just got unbanned for cheating now i'm banned again for "bhopping irregularly."
  5. D

Accepted Why was I banned? I wasnt even online tf?

Name: walter2 (dawhell) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:523478731 Date of ban issue: 08/10/23 Member of staff: Fulcrum Ban reason (screenshot): Cheating (admitted) Screenshot will be below. Why should we unban you?: I haven't cheated. Also how the fuck can I admit to cheating when I am not even online. I...
  6. D

Denied My new and improved - Staff application. (I added a ton of new stuff and hope it exceeds expectations, hopefully)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? dawhell 1.2 How old are you? I am 13 : July 27th 2009 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 80 days. 11 weeks 3 days, or 2 months and 21 days. Though it may seem a small...
  7. D

Denied discord ban thing idk what the fuck happened

Name: dawhell Discord-ID: 1037618632546598914 Ban reason: I don't even know, I got online one day and I was perma banned from all discords. Ban date: I dont remember id say this year though. Why should we unban you?: Well I don't have a proper reason as to why I was banned, It could have been a...
  8. D

Denied ^dawhell Staff Application!^

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? dawhell 1.2 How old are you? I am 13 : July 27th 2009 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 17 Days. Just under 3 weeks. But that doesn't mean I'm not a good person. ;)...
Top Bottom