Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. R

Accepted RK Dribz

I think this is self explanatory, End of DMs PermBan pls!
  2. R

Metagaming/Advert changes

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2b8UNja5kkfV7u/d1337x00GUCt?invite=cr-MSxKeGgsMzEzNTk0MjMs Its time we change out the adverting system. Metagaming is a problem that has sustained time on this server for years and consistently is reviewed, critiqued, and interpreted in ways that creates...
  3. R

Denied RDM Warn Appeal

Name: Raff SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:166979807 Date of warning issue: 4/23/24 Member of staff: Jakey/Gatesway? Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: The warning in and of itself makes little to no sense based on the way the Player Report was made. Potato explicitily told me...
  4. R

Denied Raff is gonna finally do it!

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Raff 1.2: How old are you? 22 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? YR+ 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:166979807 1.7: What is your...
  5. R

Denied Staff Report - Benny

Member(s) of staff: Benny Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator Date of Incident: 4/3/24 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Evidence on the incident: So T and myself were doing about our day when we were at base. While at base various T members made...
  6. R

Accepted Staff Report - Rashy

Member(s) of staff: Admin Member(s) of staff's rank: Rashy Date of Incident: 3/29/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: This is how this all started, we had SCO/NCA come to Base and they raided us which I believe was warranted through SSGT Jackie if im...
  7. R

Accepted Carbombing Ban

Name: Raff SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166979807 Date : 15/06/23 Ban reason: Carbombing [B27} Why should you be unbanned? So my ban appeal is going to be the same as Dripzz as I too was involved in this. Im not going to copy and paste everything he said as its exactly what I would put here aswell...
  8. R

Accepted Warn Appeal

Dear member Every single day a handful of warnings are issued by our members of staff to players who violate our rules and regulations. Occasionally it does occur that one of our staff incorrectly assesses a situation leaving a player feeling dealt with unfairly. If you believe a warning you...
  9. R

Felt differently about this then before and talked to Walter later, can close this report.
  10. R

Accepted Jeromioo Staff Report

Member(s) of staff: 1 Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial-Mod Date of Incident:3/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So we kidnapping a PCSO at PD, then my T start to shoot at a PD officer that had hurt him by driving into him. The clip doesnt show it but...
Top Bottom