Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. P

2. P

Denied PurpleAki app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? PurpleAki 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 and a half months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:756193299 1.7...
  3. P

Accepted Ban Appeals

Name: PurpleAki SteamID: STEAM_0:0:756193299 Date of ban issue: 23/04/2023 Member of staff: Bread Ban reason: LTAP Why I should be unbanned: I payed 100k for a hostage and instead of giving me him they kidnapped me and held me hostage aswell. I then called an admin and he said there is nothing...
  4. P

Denied Ban appeal

Name: PurpleAki SteamID:STEAM_0:0:756193299 Date of ban issue: 11/03/2023 Member of staff: unknown Ban reason (screenshot): minging and not listening to staff Why should we unban you?: i learnt my lesson and are a frequent user with no past bans. I was stupid and throught i was only getting...
Top Bottom