Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PurpleAki app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? PurpleAki
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 and a half months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:756193299
1.7 What is your Discord? PurpleAki
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match: Example 1- little Timmy is stood at the car dealership and about to spawn a car when all of a sudden James shoots him for no reason. Example 2- Dale is walking down the street when all of a sudden prospect stabs and kills him because he felt like it.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule means you cant return or be involved in the same situation that you died and can only return after 5 minutes aswell you cannot remember anything that happened in the previous life. Example 1- Tim does a pd raid with john he dies and comes back straight away to help again. Example 2 - Frank counters a bank raid and dies in the process he spawns back and returns , shooting and killing the raider.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear rp is reacting to a situation realistically and being fearful of your life. Example 1- John gets mugged by Tim with a AK and instead of giving the money he pulls out a knife and attempts to stab Tim . Example 2- Ben is walking when 3 men armed with AR15's kidnap him. He proceeds to pull out a Glock and attempts to kill them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: The prejudice of Homosexual people. Example 1- Calling a homosexual offence words words and harassing them. Example 2- Refusing to train someone because of their sexual orientation.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: The prejudice towards a person because of their race. Example 1 - A person joins the sever and proceeds to spam the N word in chat. Example 2- Jim refuses to revive someone because of their race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First I would take them to a roof top where the sit cannot be disrupted and then teleport William to hear his side of the story. After that i would will warn William for crimes against NHS and tell joe that he did advert it. I would also jail William in order for him to read the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask William if the 6 people he killed and joe was in the pd building. If they were in the PD when they was killed i would let Joe know it was a valid kill but if he killed joe and all the other six people outside of PD I will ban William for mass rdm.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i would take Joe onto of a building and tell him that he cant build on a sidewalk and instead has to base in a building owned by him. I would then bring William and hear his side of the story. Then i will warn William for NLR and then also give Joe a verbal warning for basing on a sidewalk.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Take Joe aside and let him explain why he did that. After I'll explain to him that their was a pd meeting adverted so he couldn't do a major. I would warn him for breaking no majors rule.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am willing to listen and survey both sides of an argument without being biased. I am also very active everyday and always available and have a good knowledge of rules and how to deal with situations.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Ask for help by a higher member of staff and take note of the way he deals with it

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active , Willing to listen and can be on for long periods of time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Spelling , Average reputation that i am currently improving and no previous experience.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help out people and make a difference to the users of this server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+1
Extremely kind and friendly. Well liked in the community. Active and dedicated. Will be a great addition to the staff team.
Most likely the second coming of christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom