Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Sky1ine

Accepted Sky1ine's Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Sky1ine 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Mid 2019 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:149159392 Section B...
  2. Sky1ine

Denied Vehicle Handling/Speeds

Suggestion: Fix vehicle handling, I just went out and bought a Jaguar F-Type for 1.1 million and it is as fast as the Mini, I don't know why but i thought that it would be able to get upto atleast 100 and be quick to get there. How will this benefit the community: More realistic for pursuits...
  3. Sky1ine

Denied TeamSpeak

Suggestion: Make a teamspeak server for police/nhs and normal citizens to communicate on How will this benefit the community: This makes the community more realistic, giving police callsigns. This gives us a new way to communicate, We can speak to each other through this when we are unable to do...
  4. Sky1ine

Denied Sky1ine's Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Sky1ine 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Roughly Mid 2019 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:149159392 Section B...
Top Bottom