Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. your_mum ;)

Accepted Patrick clover

+1 :knows the rules :great guy and fun to rp with :from my POV havent been told of by staff but could be wrong :could be a good asset to the staff team :hope you get approved -SCO19 LCPL -PD TSUPT -NCA SR-DETEC -RS INFILTRATOR - TERROIST TPVT -NHS CON
  2. your_mum ;)

Accepted gman's ban appeal

I totally understand your situation and on my belhalf i would like you to be unbanned as that was a sincere mistake on my belhalf and my sincere apogies i will have you unbanned im sorry for my mistake. please forgive me and my apologies. i didnt relise that was the situation you were in best...
  3. your_mum ;)

Accepted freshie ban appeal

regarding on not telling you, that you would be banned i put a ban request in as im on trial and they banned you faster then i could tell you that you were banned so thats my apologies
  4. your_mum ;)

Accepted freshie ban appeal

the whole time you couldve watched the clip with us as it was in priv 2 which can hold up to 4 people. the clip shows you saying discrimitive words and not just calling someone fat you also claim that he was running around knocking people out with a baton which he wasnt you also killed him...
  5. your_mum ;)

Denied Your Mother | Staff Report

as RSRP is an english server we go by the english vocab meaning that words meant differently from different country we go by ours and retard is an offensive word in england and thats why you got warned for it and it does class as disscrimination in RSRP.
  6. your_mum ;)

Accepted your_mum's staff application

anyway captain have a goodnight hope this was all a misunderstanding hope to get on better terms soon P.S theres not really an age limit.
  7. your_mum ;)

first of all ive never heard of you, 2nd of all there's no age limit, 3rd of all i dont think the people that have been giving me +1 would lie when they get along with me so be annoyed all you want but youve also done this to the other staff apps (the most recent ones) so please refrain from...
  8. your_mum ;)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum 1.2: How old are you? 15 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 10 months 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621 1.7: What is...
  9. your_mum ;)

Denied your mum's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum 1.2: How old are you? 15 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 9 1/2 months 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yeah 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621 1.7...
  10. your_mum ;)

Accepted Hazeders Staff Application V4

+1 : hes very mature : i see him quite active in pd : i know he would be able to handle a staff sit easily : knows the rules in riverside : and well deserves a chance in the staffing community +SCO19 SGT +NCA PC +PD SUPT +NHS APMDC +RS ENFORCER :)(y)
  11. your_mum ;)

Accepted Gifyy's Staff Application!

+1 hes mature ingame application seems legit hope you get accepted hopefully i do aswel lmao :oops: fun to play in in game i belive he would be a great staff and deal with sits nicely RS enforcer royal sindicate SUPT met police CPL SCO19 PMDC NHS paramedic
  12. your_mum ;)

Denied your mum's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 and a half months roughly 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621...
  13. your_mum ;)

Denied your_mums;) STAFF APPLICATION

i deffinately have enough knoladge in riverside and like i said in my last application im mature when i need to be i mess around but who dosent and i wont mess around on staff mark my words just like i dont mess around in pd as im a SUPT proving how i can be hands on
  14. your_mum ;)

does that mean im not mature at times lol
  15. your_mum ;)

if i could talk then type there would be alot more info as im shit at typing and hate it sorry but thats true mate
  16. your_mum ;)

ive fixed the questions now mate
  17. your_mum ;)

Denied Spacey's Staff Application

he knows what hes doing and deserves all the staff grat
  18. your_mum ;)

1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over a month or 2 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621 1.7 What is your Discord? yourmum4139 1.8...
  19. your_mum ;)

Denied your_mum staff aplication

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? your_mum 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3/4 weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? Steam ID: 76561199225226970 1.7 What...
  20. your_mum ;)

how do i get the template with the questions

can someone tell me
Top Bottom