Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Your Mother | Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Your Mother (Thorn as Mentor)
Member(s) of staff's rank: T-Mod
Date of Incident: 26.03.
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Got brought for typing the word ''retard'' in chat. Staff didn't let me explain and warned me directly. Since I am from germany I did not know that this is also a bad word. I meant slow-down since the ''victim'' drove a bike inside the PD.
Evidence on the incident:

Attachments

• Bild_2024-03-26_231216608.png
    Bild_2024-03-26_231216608.png
    50 KB · Views: 19

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
as RSRP is an english server we go by the english vocab meaning that words meant differently from different country we go by ours and retard is an offensive word in england and thats why you got warned for it and it does class as disscrimination in RSRP.

as RSRP is an english server we go by the english vocab meaning that words meant differently from different country we go by ours and retard is an offensive word in england and thats why you got warned for it and it does class as disscrimination in RSRP.
The thing is that the google translator actually also uses english vocab. How can I be warned just for using english vocab`?

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
We understand that in other language's that words have different meaning, but when playing on a British dominated language we always encourage players to understand the meaning before using such comments. Due to the punishment being a warn this will be denied though I will talk to the member about not allowing you to "talk about your side of the story"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom